Mayflower Advisors offers a full array of services to businesses and their owners. These services include, but are not limited to:
• Retirement Plan Consulting
• Investment Advisory Services
• Employee Education
• Corporate 529 Plans
• Non-Qualified Plans
• Business Continuity/Succession Plans
Because of our independence, we are able to work with a wide variety of nationally known and locally oriented vendors. We align ourselves with our clients, searching the universe of vendors to find those that best meet our clients' specific needs and objectives. In part because of our approach, Mayflower Advisors was named by PlanSponsor Magazine as one of the 2006 "Best of the Best" retirement plan advisors in a national survey.*
- PLANSPONSOR Magazine Retirement Plan Adviser of the Year,[i]
after previously being honored as one of the “Best of the Best” Retirement Plan Advisors by the publication in 2006.
- 40 Most Influential Advisors[ii] in Defined Contribution by The 401kWire and was a Semi-Finalist for the 2010 ASPPA-Morningstar Leadership Award[iii].
- Inducted into the inaugural class of the PLANADVISER Hall of Fame[iv] in recognition of contributions to the retirement plan industry and again named one of the Top 100 Retirement Plan Advisors in the country by PlanAdviser Magazine.
- Named one of the 50 Most Influential Defined Contribution Advisors[v] by The 401kWire.
- Our Managing Partner, Steve Dimitriou, was very proud to assume the role of President of the National Association of Plan Advisers (NAPA), the largest retirement plan advocacy group in the Nation with over 7,500 members and a sister organization to ASPPA, after previously serving as President-Elect and a member of its Leadership Council.
[i] Criteria were based on a series of qualitative and quantitative measures, including input drawn directly from plan sponsors whose programs benefit from advisors' services. Quantitative measures included the ability to demonstrate an impact on plan participation, deferral rates, cost savings, and/or service enhancements. PLANSPONSOR magazine is a premier publication reporting on retirement issues and benefits programs.
[ii] 40 Most Influential Advisors were selected from a on-line survey of retirement plan industry insiders by The401kWire
[iii] 2010 ASPPA-Morningstar Leadership Award nominations were selected by solicited entries from retirement plan advisors, their employers, plan sponsors and other various contributors to the retirement industry. These entries are based solely on completed forms and both qualitative and quantitative measures. ASPPA membership is neither a requirement for the nominee. ASPAA staff, management and board members are ineligible to nominate. Production may be a factor in nomination.
[iv] PLANADVISER Hall of Fame inductees include all the distinguished advisers who have been recipients of PLANSPONSOR's annual Retirement Plan Adviser of the Year award and Retirement Plan Adviser Team of the Year award.
[v] Nominations were solicited online from retirement plan advisers, their employers and/or broker/dealers, and plan sponsors, as well as from working partners of these advisers, including investment vendors, accountants and attorneys, and pension administrators. To enter the awards process, nominees must complete a form providing various details of their practice, including the details displayed here. These lists are based solely on quantitative factors.
*Criteria was based on a series of qualitative and quantitative measures, including input drawn directly from plan sponsors whose programs benefit from advisors' services. Quantitative measures included the ability to demonstrate an impact on plan participation, deferral rates, cost savings, and/or service enhancements.