We serve individuals in all areas of investment planning, including:
• Retirement planning - Help making the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you may need to retire comfortably. Managing assets before and during retirement.
• Tax management* - Help making sure your portfolio is tax-efficient. Developing tax saving investment strategies. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
• Estate planning* - Working with our estate-planning and trust specialists to review your wills and trusts, help preserving your estate for your intended heirs, help with beneficiary designations, reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs and coordinate with your tax and legal advisors.
• Education funding - Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's education.
• Risk management - Reviewing your specific situation for potential insurance needs.**
• Investments - Determining your asset-allocation needs. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending investment vehicles to help you reach your goals.
*Mayflower Advisors, LLC and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences. Trust services are offered through Wachovia Bank, National Association, a national banking association (chartered by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency) and a wholly owned subsidiary of Wachovia Corporation.
**Insurance products are offered through non-bank insurance agency affiliates of Wachovia and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.